Yes we’re open and taking orders for pickup
Just ask for our order sheet, chose what you’d like and send it in. We’ll have your order ready for pickup the same day. There are many items to choose from, not just fruit and veg! You can order by email and collect at your convenience. All payments must be by online internet banking. This service has been so popular we will carry on after Covid Lockdown has ended. The apples (13 varieties) and pears (6 varieties) are in full swing now. We have Quince and plums as well as a wide range of our own homegrown spray free vegetables.
About Ettrick Gardens
We’ve been growing fruit, berries and vegetable in Ettrick, Central Otago since 1981. You’ll also find us at the Otago Farmers Market in Dunedin every Saturday morning. We’re the founding vendors since 2003.
We try to be as spray free as much as possible.
Varieties on offer depend on the season:
- Raspberries, blueberries, boysenberries, strawberries, tayberries and blackberries – fresh and frozen
- 13 varieties of apples and eight varieties of pears
- Greengages and plums
- New potatoes – five varieties, plus eigt varieties of main crop potatoes
- Artichokes, beetroot, bok choy, broad beans, brussels sprouts, cabbage- red and green, carrots – coloured and orange, cauliflower, cavolo nero, chillies, courgettes, fennel, garlic, green beans, kale, leeks, lettuce, parsley, pumpkin, quince, radicchio, silverbeet, shallots, spinach, spring onions, squash, yams, broccoli
- Paeonies, daffodils, and tulips